Vision Spinner II 1600mAh Twist VV
In stock black and Stainless/Gray colors only - Genuine from Vision.
So what is Vision Spinner 2?
This is not your normal Twist battery, it is on step up from revolutionary Vision Spinner battery now with massive capacity of 1650mAh and still keeping the size of battery with in nominal range. Vision Spinner range don't need much explanation and Spinner II is even better with new body and stylish colors. Apart from cosmetic changed Spinner II has upgraded battery cell and internal PCB circuit to deliver constant variable voltage, offering Variable Voltage with a 3.3-4.8v range.
Features of Vision Spinner 2 160mAh VV
Just like regular Vision Spinner Twist, this battery features variable voltage output with 510 and eGo threading to suit most atomisers. The battery offer variable voltage in an eGo sized format. Spin the bottom dial and tailor the vape to just the way you like it.
The Spinner II 1600mAh Twist has a lot of improvements from the ﬁrst generation. We have combined all the features and advantages of the ﬁrst generation but at the same time created a totally new unique Spinner II.
- New upgraded and stable PCB control head
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
- Brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1600mA, which makes the Spinner II even more powerful.
- Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell More so, we took the suggestions from our respectful customers that we do not only supply single Spinner II battery but also a Spinner II kit. The kit is one of the most powerful and useful for all vapors.
Visions strives to make the best electronic cigarette devices to help all vapors with a better solution!
1. Turn on/off the battery
• The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
• When the battery is off, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
• When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds !
2. Set the voltage output
• Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v
• The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level
• Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number
• The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale between 3.3v and 4.8v to ﬁne-tune your voltage output, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
• Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise; it may damage the battery if being pushed forcefully
3. Power indication
• Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level
• If the button displays WHITE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 60%-100% battery power
• If the button displays BLUE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power
• If the button displays ORANGE color being pressed whenbattery is on, it indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power ( time to charge the battery!)
• The button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in mixed color to indicate that there is no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged
4. Other important facts
• Short circuit protection - when battery is on, in case of a short circuit occurred which usually happens if the user operates wrongly during installing a cartomizer onto the battery or connecting USB charger to the battery, the button ﬂashes three times and stop working temporarily until the conditions causing short circuit are removed
• Working time protection - when battery is on, in case of pressing the button non-stop for more than eight seconds, the button ﬂashes ﬁve times and shut down the output instantly
• Charging time - Spinner II, for its large capacity of 1600mA, requires about 5-6 hours to be fully recharged if the the battery has no power at all.
• Spinner II, no different to regular eGo batteries, requires a standard USB charger of 420mA output and a wall adapter of 500mA output. Any use of non-standard chargers, especially with higher output such as iPhone chargers, is likely to damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences. Therefore the usage of non-standard chargers on Spinner II is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.
- 1600 mAh Capacity
- Upgraded PCB for better reliability
- Ergonomic Spin Dial for Voltage Adjustment
- 4 voltage locking positions
- Power Indicator LED - White (60-100% charge left), Blue(30-60%),Orange (0-30%)
- Short Circuit Protection built in
- 510/eGo Connection
Vision Spinner II 1600mAh Twist :
has eGo style thread and it is compatible with eVOD MT3/Protank/Protank Mini/VT4/VT8/
Package Contains :
1 x Vision Spinner II 1600mAh Twist VV