SMOK TFV4 Tank Set
Latest Triple Coils Cloud Machine - THIS FULL SET only silver in stock
Smok TFV4 Tank is a game changer sub ohm tank and is taking the SubOhm Tank world by storm. Smok TFV4 Tank features patented unique sub-ohm coil heads which will give you a true cloud chasing experience out of a sub ohm tank. Genuine Product from Smoktech.
SMOK TFV4 Tank Set Overview
This is cloud machine bound to impress serious cloud chasers. It has triple coil head that can fire all 3 sub-ohm coils. Please ensure you have enough grunt in battery to fire this fantastic tank. The taste furious SMOK TFV4 tank from SMOK features new patented Quadruple Coil Head, Triple Coil Head and RBA Head, which will bring you a true premium experience. The top refill unique design makes filling as easy as it gets.
SMOK TFV4 Tank Set Replacement Coils:
Organic Cotton Coils (OCC)
SMOK TFV4 Tank Set Features:
- Size: 24.5mm x 70mm (D x H)
- 510 threaded
- Capacity: 5ml
- Replaceable glass tube
- 100% pure organic cotton
- Large rectangle shaped liquid intaking holes provide huge vapor
- Double layered drip tip structure, heat shield (1-2mm spacing)
- New patent sub ohm quadruple coil 0.15Ω (TF-Q4)
- New patent sub ohm triple coil 0.2Ω (TF-T3)
- Rebuildable dual coil 0.25Ω (TF-R2)
- Rebuildable single coil 0.85Ω (TF-R1)
- Leak proof top refill design
SMOK TFV4 Tank Set Contents:
1 x TFV4 Tank Triple Coil 0.15ohm pre installed,
1 x TF-Q4 Coil 0.2ohm,
1 x TF-R1 RBA Single Coil,
1 x TFV4 Tank Glass Tube,
1 x RBA Tool,
1 x Black Silicone Ring,
1 x White Silicone Ring,
1 x O-ring,
1 x User Manual
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.