Efest 18650 IMR 2500mah 35A Flat Top Battery
This is FLAT TOP Battery- Sub Ohm capable
Massive 2500mAh capacity and very high 35A AMP discharge capability perfect for sub ohm vaping.
Efest 18650 IMR 2500mAh high drain IMR battery with 35A cell inside
For all Sub Ohm enthuastic don't under estimate power of this little purple pole, new Efest Purple is capable of 35A continuous discharge ideal for VV/VW Mods.
Efest 18650 IMR 2500mah 35A Flat Top Battery Features
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh (High Drain)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.8V / Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Voltage at end of Discharge: 2.5V
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Standard Charge: 2A
- Maximum Rated Continuous Discharging Current: 35A
- Continuous discharge current: 20A
- Pulse discharging current: 50A
- Size: 18650 (18mm diameter / 650mm long) Type: Li-Mn
- Weight: 50gram
- Dimensions: 66mm (L) x 18mm (D)
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: purple
- 35 Amps discharge current, great for mech mods and sub-ohm builds
- Efest IMR 18650 LiMn 2500mAh Battery - Flat Top - 35 Amp sold Individually
Package Contains :
1 x Efest 18650 IMR 2500mah 35A Flat Top Battery
Precaution and tips for Efest 18650 IMR 2500mah 35A Flat Top Battery
- Fully charge before first use.
- Never short (connect positive, and negative side) battery.
- Keep them always in battery case, or any other insulating material.
- Never keep this battery together with metal objects (short circuit can happen if you do).
- Never carry bare cell in your pocket with keys, change or any other metal objects.
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.